We are seeking a web developer who has ported a web application from Angular 4 to React. We need help completing this for our global applications. You should have done this at least once! You will help us identify the pitfalls, gaps, and special considerations. You will be implementing our React components and helping us get to our next state! You will:
- Review and assess product development requirements and develop feature specifications
- Design, implement and verify User Interfaces for massively scalable, fault-tolerant IoT Platform capabilities and applications
- Assist with troubleshooting and resolving User Design or IoT platform issues
- Be a go-to person for other teams developing products against the IoT platform
- Contribute to the architecture design of Company's enterprise IoT core services platform
Bachelor's degree and 4-6 years experience
BEPC provides Technical Engineering and Information Technology Project Management services to Fortune 500 companies in the Life Science and technology industries. BEPC Inc. is incorporated in the state of Texas, with headquarters in San Angelo, Texas, and is a minority and HUB-certified Company recognized through the National Minority Supplier Development Council.
BEPC offers Life Science engineering and technical consulting services that include: process, product, equipment, and software validations, process and product transfers, commissioning and qualification of manufacturing clean rooms, clean room automation, packaging engineering, labeling and document translation, technical writing, and process automation.
Additionally, as a leading IT consulting company, BEPC offers enterprise resource planning, large-scale technology deployment and integration, SAP development, information assurance, network architecture, and project management. As a direct supplier with large MSPs, BEPC offers its clients highly qualified candidates to fill professional, technical, information technology and manufacturing engineering positions. These large staffing companies leverage BEPC's expertise to fill highly technical positions for their clients.
Role: Principal Web Developer
Apply for this job now.