Field Service Engineer (Combustion)
£35,000-£38,000 + Pension + OT
Covering sites across the UK
Based anywhere in England
Are you an experienced service engineer with industrial combustion experience?
Have you worked on industrial electro-mechanical machinery?
Then apply now. One of our top clients is looking for a field service engineer to join its growing department.
A designer and manufacturer of bespoke industrial ovens and driers sold into industries from food manufacturing to steel processing is looking to grow its aftersales department with an additional service engineer.
- Working from home and visiting sites throughout the UK you will carry out planned services and inspections on customers machinery and associated equipment.
- There will be some reactive maintenance calls which could be electrical or mechanical machinery faults or problems with the combustion/burners within the system
- You will be expected to travel and work away from home extensively as part of this role
You must have experience of working on industrial combustion systems such as burners to be considered for this role
A background in boith electrical and mechanical fault finding on industrial machinery is a pre-requisite, as is the ability to travel and work away frm home.
- The successful field service engineer can expect an excellent salary with plenty of opportunity for OT
- Full product training is provided to develop your technical skills and turn you into an expert on the product range
- This will be a challenging and rewarding role with no 2 days the same
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.