A fantastic opportunity has risen for several Assembly Operatives to join our client who is a growing manufacturing company based near Hull. This is a full time temporary to permanent role.
THE PACKAGE & BENEFITS
- Working various Shifts
- Free onsite parking
- Starting basic pay £8.72 per hour - Day shift
- Overtime pay is time and a half after 40 hours worked
- Afternoon shift pay is time and a third of basic pay
- Temporary to Permanent role
THE ROLE & DUTIES
As an Assembly Operative, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Working on an assembly line
- Using hand, air and power tools such as routers, saws, drills and CNC's
- Working off detailed drawings and cutting lists
- Working on your own and part of a team
- Following instructions
- Using a tape measure
- Previous assembly experience advantageous
- Ideally you will have experience using hand tools, air tools and power tools
- Must be able to work various shifts and overtime
All new starters will attend an onsite induction which will include a mandatory drug and alcohol test before employment starts.
If you would like to apply for this role please forward your CV preferably in Microsoft Word format to MYNT Recruitment including your full postal address and contact telephone numbers.