Local Builder is currently looking for a Superintendent, to work with the Construction Manager for their new community in Wesley Chapel . The right candidate will assist with the management of all functions of the job site as it relates to home construction. Manage construction of multiple homes from dirt through closing while adhering to budgets and maintaining quality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for construction and presentation of the homes in a timely manner
- Interface with the subcontractors, government agencies and the customer
- Establish and maintain daily contact with appropriate city officials and inspectors
- Schedule all involved contractors on-site as well as off-site for each phase of development and construction. Complete each home site on schedule from planning through occupancy, ensuring that all contract obligations are satisfied
- Confirm all approved plans to verify home site is built per plan and specifications. Ensure that the selected options and upgrades are implemented during construction and for homeowner walk-through
- Maintain a safe work site by implementing good housekeeping regulations and safety requirements, enforcing safe work habits and observing OSHA and any state-level agencies' regulations
- Be aware of applicable building codes and OSHA requirements
- Perform checklists and reports that aid in controlling aspects of the construction process under his or her responsibility
- Achieve the highest quality work and homeowner satisfaction through effective management of resources and the construction process
- Monitor subdivision cleanliness and hold the subcontractors responsible for daily clean-up
- Conduct detailed inspections after each trade has completed its tasks and before any work is authorized for payment
- Verify that county final is complete and passed by the county inspector
- Walk each completed home before homeowner walk-through to make sure it is complete, clean and meets standards
- Homeowner orientation/walk-through
Minimum of 5 years.
Compensation commensurate with qualifications.
Role: Construction Manager / Superintendent
Location: Wesley Chapel,
Apply for this job now.