Do you see solutions where others see problems? Are you excited, hard-working, curious, self-motivated, self-starting and have an interest in growing with an organization that supports entities across the world? If so, then Ecorenew is the fit for you!
Ecorenew Group is a mobile software, technology and financing business delivering innovative supply chain management and recommerce solutions to customers across the globe. In fact, innovation is key to our success and we are thrilled to be building the team that will take our business to the next level with our expansion into the United States. We never sit still…our dedicated team continuously presses forward to develop new solutions and capabilities that bring value, flexibility and affordability to our stakeholders.
Let’s get going … opportunity is knocking at your door!
Working under general supervision, the Contract Accounting Specialist gathers, evaluates, and analyzes a wide variety of data and information, providing functional and technical support for Ecorenew’s financial management team. The Contract Accounting Specialist also provides analysis to ensure company compliance with federal and state laws, including reporting requirements and troubleshooting as necessary. This role works with a global family of entities within the Ecorenew organization and is responsible for transferring of funds across the global organization.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
· Prepare month-end management reporting including, but not limited to, balance sheet and P&L.
· Prepare a 12 week rolling cash forecast.
· Liaise with all U.S. tax authorities and external advisors on behalf of the organization.
· Prepare and process payroll on time and accurately.
· Develop a strong working knowledge of the Ecorenew finance system.
· Maintain the purchase ledger and ensure that both group and local suppliers are paid according to contractual terms.
· Reconcile all nominal account balances on a monthly basis.
· Operate the local bank account.
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE)
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required.
· Minimum 2 years accounting experience preferred
· Experience working with multi-global currencies and exchange rates (preferred)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES
· Expert ability to recognize discrepancies/errors in written/recorded data/information including the ability to initiate and respond to work errors in a professional manner, working collaboratively and cooperatively with others
· Demonstrated capacity for gathering/scrutinizing data to identify issues, opportunities, patterns, and sustainable business solutions
· Proficient project planning skills, including the ability to organize, prioritize and control job responsibilities in order to meet deadlines in an environment with overlapping and potentially conflicting priorities
· Proficient ability to communicate effectively with others using spoken and written English
· Proficient knowledge of Windows-based business computers and Microsoft Office programs; specifically, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
· Proficient knowledge of financial systems
Role: Contract Account Specialist
Apply for this job now.