We are seeking a Cafe Cook to join our team dedicated kitchen staff! You will assist in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of meals in our professional kitchen.
- Prepare all served food
- Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours for breakfast and lunch
- Memorize, record, and comprehend menu items, abbreviations, plate appearance, and portions
- Follow standard recipes and special diet orders
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Clean and maintain kitchen equipment, utensils, and appliances
- Previous experience in cooking, culinary arts, or other related fields
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment and cooking techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in teams
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
The Eatery of Wallingford is not your average sandwich shop. With a focus on a fresh ingredients, unique flavors, and a welcoming atmosphere, we strive to serve the best breakfast and lunch in the area!
Role: Cafe Kitchen Team Member
Apply for this job now.