At McKinley Early Childhood Centers, we focus on the whole child, and design our programs to create excitement for learning. This is a full time, permanent position, with the benefits listed below. This position will be focused on ensuring high quality meals and CACFP compliance within our centers.
This position requires a self-motivated person with a passion for cooking and serving others. We need someone who has a positive attitude that can multi-task and efficiently operate all aspects of the kitchen.
● Comply with all CACFP rules
○ Ensure proper serving sizes for all age groups
○ Ensure that enough food is prepared for each meal/snack
● Keep inventory of food/food service supplies on hand
● Ensure that food orders are done and center supplies (paper products, cleaners, etc) are stocked.
● Follow all Health Department rules and regulations
○ Keep kitchen clean, sanitary, and organized
○ Complete the ServSafe Foodhandlers online training in a timely manner
● Ensure that laundry is done in a timely manner
● Assist in menu planning
● Assist in keeping the common areas of the Center clean, sanitary, and organized
● Knowledge of food safety
● Strong organizational skills
● Ability to multi-task
● Positive attitude
● Excellent time management
● Able to be on your feet for most of each shift
● Must be able to lift 40 pounds
McKinley Early Childhood Center has been in operation for nearly 20 years. We have a total of 4 locations and are continuing to grow. We have plenty of opportunity for advancement as we grow, and we are seeking great people to grow with us!
Role: Cook- Childcare Center
Apply for this job now.