Customer Service representatives are responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies. In this role your main duties will consist of sales, dealing with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations, and other queries.
Primary responsibilities for the Customer Service Representative role include:
- Resolve customer complaints. This can be via phone, email, face-to-face or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Help to upgrade accounts.
- Assist with placing customer orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Answer customer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Report to management on overall customer satisfaction.
Requirements & Required Skills:
- Excellent communication, customer service, interpersonal, and typing skills
- Computer Skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a multi-task customer service environment
- Strong decision making ability
- Problem solving skills
- Strong oral communication skills including active listening
- Excellent organization skills
- Effective and accurate decision making skills
We have found our employees with backgrounds in the following have excelled in this role previously:
- Customer Service
- Events and Promotions
- Sales Associates
- New Graduates
Please note that this is an entry level role and we will prove full training. You must be over 18 and eligible to work in the United States to apply. Please send your cover letter along with resume to be considered for this position.
Hurley Recruitment Consultants. was founded with one simple vision in mind: connect quality candidates to prospective talent acquisitions teams. Hurley Recruitment Consultants aims to become the go to resource for both employers and job seekers across North America.
Role: Entry Level Customer Service Assistant Manager
Apply for this job now.