Company: BYRON RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £52,500 - £60,000 per annum
Well established Guildford based business services company are looking to recruit a Qualified Management Accountant on a permanent basis. This role can be based entirely from home or alternatively a mix of home / office based.
This organisation has a respected reputation for offering a wide range of solutions to aid the smooth operations of each of their individual clients, tailoring to their specific needs. The Management Accountant coming aboard will incorporate these company values as well as their own accounting and analysis skills through close client interaction and full support to wider accounts teams within the business.
This is an excellent role for a hands-on management accountant, preferably with a multi-client background, and up to date knowledge of UK reporting standards.
Fantastic benefits package on offer including private medical, pension as well as free onsite parking at modern offices. Management Accountant duties will include:
- Preparation of management accounts and financial planning and analysis
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Setting up client reporting packs
- Adhoc project forecasting
- Assisting the teams with VAT and tax preparation
The ideal applicant will have following attributes:
- Previous management accounting experience
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Problem solving skills, good organisation and flexibility to work a demanding role
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently where necessary
- Excel skills to advanced level
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only short listed applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.