We are seeking an LPNs to join our team! You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to assigned patients.
- Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Educate and update residents on medical treatments
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields preferred, but newly licensed encouraged to apply
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with residents and teammates
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Passion for working with the geriatric population
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Role: LPNs 1500.00 Sign on Bonus 12 Hour Shifts
Apply for this job now.