We are an environmental company located in Fridley, MN, and are seeking Industrial HAZMAT Drivers to join our team. You will be responsible for safely operating equipment with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW). This position is full time, has great opportunities for overtime earnings, and has a full benefit package which includes a vacation bank, sick pay, and 401K match.
- Safely operate our equipment; vacuum truck, roll off trailer, flat or lowboy.
- Work independent and as a team completing projects for our customers.
- Assist crew with labor type activities to include pressure washing and confined space work.
- Mix of local and out of town work returning many evenings with most weekends off.
- Load and unload non-hazardous waste material in appropriate storage containment.
- Transport material to our facility as well as local landfills.
- Properly track and document activity log
- 2 years previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- CDL A or B with Tanker and HAZMAT. We will help obtain these endorsements for qualified candidates.
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic, timely, and willing
- Ability to travel regionally, some overnights, and scheduled weekends off and on!
- Ability to participate on the Emergency Response rotating schedule.
Come work with us in our rapidly changing company!
WCEC Industrial Services is a firm that employs over 30 people in 2 offices in MN and IA. We specialize in tank cleaning, industrial waste disposal, product reclamation, and spill response in a timely and cost-effective manner. In addition to our newly revise competitive compensation and benefits package, we offer a job that is not look many others and each day truly is a new experience! Come and learn with us.
Role: CDL Truck Driver
Apply for this job now.