Anyone excited by renewable energy can get excited about this one, as long as you're a qualified Accountant with a couple of years post-qualified experience. This opportunity would suit someone senior coming from a small/medium sized practice with hands on management experience or someone with at least two years PQE from industry, ideally from an infrastructure/renewables background.
The role oversees the day to day of the finance function, ensuring the delivery of the financial reporting and Management Accounts. While you would absolutely get your hands dirty, it will primarily be reviewing and ensuring the timely delivery of work to a high standard.
- Take ultimate ownership of the delivery of the wider finance function, overseeing the financial reporting requirements for a portfolio of assets
- Lead year end deliverables and group consolidations
- Be the main point of contact for auditors
- ensure tight controls and efficient processes - taking on projects to constantly improve both
- Ad-hoc project work as required
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with at least two years post-qualified experience
- Demonstrably proficient with accounting systems and excel
- Proactive individual who thinks beyond the task and understands the bigger picture
- Strong attention to detail
- Works efficiently and communicates in a professional manner
- Responds quickly to changing work demands
If a fast paced, growing and dynamic environment in the world of renewable energy is what you're after, then you can't let this one go by. Apply now!