Job Title: Teacher of RE
Salary/ Rate: £100 - £150 per day
Sector / Industry: Secondary Education
Are you a Teacher of RE with experience teaching KS3 to KS4?
MILK Education are working a large Secondary school in the Oldham area who are seeking to appoint a Teacher of RE to start ASAP. The school is based in a purpose build sate of the art building in the heart of the city and they are well known for their high academic achievement.
You will be working across Key stages 3 & 4 delivering Religious Education and you may be required to cover other subjects when required.
The role will continue until at least Christmas with a potential to move onwards. We are looking for teachers who are adaptable, dedicated and passionate about their subject specialism.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have at least 6 months school based experience of working in a UK Secondary school setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Ethan Taberner, Recruitment Consultant, 0161 327 0001