Title: IT Field service technician/computer driving technician
Location:Washington, DC USA(We hire for many locations in US)
Type of Job: Long term Contract/Contract to permanent
A+ Certification is mandatory
must have 2+ years of experience in hardware fixing of laptops & desktops
- It is a driving job to various location of the customers from the pickup parts location which is the location mentioned in the job.
- Need to visit both business offices and houses to repair/troubleshoot/Break-fix Computer/Desktops/Laptops/Printers.
- You need to use your own car to travel in the job to provide service to the customers.
- You will be working mostly for Dell products - (So previous experience will be Plus).
- You will be traveling in the radius of 50 to 70 miles from the Pickup parts location.
- Need to be very professional at work in the way of speaking and the attire.
- You have to be ready for an overtime work and extensive driving (300 miles per week)
- A+ Certification is mandatory (Training/expired status is also accepted.)
- Dell or any product manufacture certification is a plus.
- Good experience working on Laptops and desktops is mandatory
- Good experience on Break/Fix is required
- Once the job is offered you have to undergo background check process along with the driving record.
- You need to take the Dell certifications training (Online) and complete the certifications.- free
- You have to be ready for contract agreement with the terms and conditions of the company
- Pay will be paid biweekly for the hours approved.
- Mileage will be reimbursed - contact me to speak about it.
- You need to plan for your backup vehicle if your car breaks down.
Pay Details/Other details:
- · We have standard pay rate and good mileage reimbursement.
- · We are looking for commitment technicians who can be an asset to the company
- · It takes 48 hours to get a feedback for every job you apply.
- Mention the best time to call you while you are sending your profile.
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (734) -330-2958 or email at asha dot t at tekwissen dot com, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP.
TEKWISSEN Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
Role: IT Field service technician/Computer Hardware technician/desktop tech
Apply for this job now.