FOR OVER 30 YEARS, MARC JACOBS HAS INVIGORATED THE FASHION WORLD WITH A UNIQUE DESIGN PHILOSOPHY:
AN IRREVERENT SPIRIT.
THE EVERYDAY AND THE EXTRAORDINARY.
LED BY THESE CODES, THE BRAND HAS BECOME A DRIVING FORCE IN THE WOMENSWEAR, BEAUTY, ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, WATCH AND JEWELRY INDUSTRIES.
BORN IN NEW YORK CITY IN APRIL 1963, MARC JACOBS ATTENDED THE HIGH SCHOOL OF ART AND DESIGN AND GRADUATED FROM PARSON'S SCHOOL OF DESIGN. AS A DESIGN STUDENT, JACOBS WAS THE RECIPIENT OF SOME OF THE SCHOOL'S HIGHEST HONORS INCLUDING DESIGN STUDENT OF THE YEAR.
IN 1984, THE MARC JACOBS LABEL WAS FOUNDED ALONG WITH BUSINESS PARTNER ROBERT DUFFY, AND HAS SINCE BECOME A GLOBAL BRAND.
Job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Achieve and exceed the personal sales goals
- Demonstrate a complete knowledge of the merchandises' features and benefits to maximize the sales opportunity
- Responsible for client development beyond the initial transaction
- Maintain the housekeeping and visual standards of the store
- Assist in bi-annual inventory cycle
- Follow all store operational policies and procedures
- Client Book Management
- 2+ years retail experience
- Excellent organization skills
- Customer service skills
- Familiar with Excel, Word and Internet
- *Significant Luxury Sales and Clientele Experience*
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Powered by JazzHR