Company: ANAKIN SEAL LEGAL RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, PartTime
CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE SOLICITOR
Clinical Negligence Solicitor is required by this top 50 UK law firm to deal with a defendant caseload from its office based in Liverpool.
In joining this firm as a clinical negligence solicitor you will become part of an established national practice recognised as a market leader in healthcare work.
Independently rated as one of the best firms in this area of practice you will be provided with a caseload of good quality non NHSR work and have the benefit of experienced solicitors within the team who can give guidance where required.
The firm is seeking a medical negligence solicitor who can demonstrate:
- Prior experience working on clinical negligence work with at least a couple of years handling your own caseload.
- Thorough understanding of litigated work
- Able to work as part of a team
- Qualified solicitor or CILEx
- Claimant or defendant experience will be considered
What's on offer?
On offer with this clinical negligence opportunity is:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Good work life/balance with part time and home working on offer
- Chance to develop your career. The department has clear pathways to progression to Senior Associate for those that want it.
- Gain exposure to more complex and high value work
To be considered for this clinical negligence solicitor role based in the Liverpool city centre please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible