Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 pro rata
Hours: Part Time, flexible
Noble Recruiting is a family owned independent Recruitment Company offering temporary and permanent recruitment services. We offer a unique, consultative approach to recruiting, which has earned us a reputation of excellence in the local recruitment market. Our specialist Consultants cover the following sectors:
- Office & Administration
- Sales & Marketing
- Accounting & Finance
- IT & Digital
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive to join our team.
- Develop the Company's marketing strategy and promote the business through a variety of channels
- Produce, manage and administer advertising campaigns, newsletters, articles, blogs and promotional materials
- Creation, management and optimisation of social media platforms, including written, graphic and video content.
- Producing regular, fresh content to drive traffic to our social media channels and monitoring trends.
- Content creation, copywriting and proof reading communication pieces including digital brochures/ebooks
- Optimising the Noble Recruiting website including blog content.
- Managing e-marketing design and conducting regular email campaigns to our candidates and clients
- Proactively manage the usage of company literature, ensuring consistency and monitoring effectiveness
- Conducting relevant marketing research and surveys as and when required
- Create ideas and opportunities, advising on best practice
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in a similar role ideally within a sales environment
- A relevant Marketing qualification is desirable
- Proven experience in successfully creating marketing campaigns
- Effective written and communication skills.
- Exposure to Google Ads and Google Analytics.
What we can offer you?
- Local working
- Hours to suit (within core hours)
- Competitive salary
- Lovely working environment within a friendly, supportive team of Recruitment lovers
Noble Recruiting are an equal opportunities employer
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Role: Marketing Executive (Part time)
Apply for this job now.