COMPANY: THE DELIVERY GROUP
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £50,000 - £55,000 pa + Reward Structure
Group Treasury Manager
£50,000 - £55,000 pa + Reward Structure
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time Group Treasury Manager to join our Finance Team in Warrington. The Delivery Group has a fantastic, friendly culture that thrives on teamwork, and we offer great benefits such as free on-site parking, increasing holidays in line with service, free breakfast items and fruit, dress down Fridays, and a fun flexible working environment. In addition, you could also have access to our Company Pension Scheme & other salary sacrifice initiatives, but most importantly the chance to work for one of the largest technology enabled e-commerce and postal logistics businesses in UK!!
In return, all we ask is for someone who really takes pride in their work, is motivated & organised with high levels of accuracy & a keen eye for detail! You should be a team player with a diligent work ethic, and the confidence & tenacity to hit the ground running.
WHO IS THE DELIVERY GROUP?
Originally a letter delivery business, The Delivery Group has an outstanding track record for growth, taking turnover from start up to over £250 million in the last ten years since it was established. We have also been ranked several times in the ‘The North West's Fastest Growing Company’ report and The Insider’s ‘Growth 100 Report’ as well as successful inclusion in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We have successfully diversified into the rapidly growing economy parcels market, capitalising on the boom in online shopping. The Group is now represented by multiple sites around mainland UK and continues strong growth year on year.
Group Treasury Manager Job Overview:
In a newly created role, Group Treasury Manager will report directly to the Group CFO with exposure to the Executive team, this is a high-profile position with a wide range of responsibilities. You will manage the day to day activities of the Group Treasury function to meet the financial obligations of the business including daily cash flow tracking, credit control, purchase ledger and management of asset finance and funding lines. In addition, you will take ownership for enhancing and maintaining the rolling cash flow forecast model. The successful candidate will be analytical, proactive and possess excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
Duties and responsibilities of our Group Treasury Manager:
- Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow
- Lead the day to day treasury management of the Group
- Enhance and maintain the Rolling Cash Flow Forecast model
- Ensure compliance with all loan covenants, including all reporting requirements
- Manage the asset finance and relationship with external asset finance provider
- Lead and develop the credit control process, to achieve the targeted operating cash flow
- Monitor and set new customer credit limits in the on-boarding process
- Manage the Invoice Discounting function ensuring that Monthly ledger reconciliations are completed on time
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies
- Maintenance and control of bank account documentation and on-line banking systems controls
- Management of bank payments, relevant processes and authorisation limits
- Lead Group Purchase Ledger function
- Support and develop relationships with banks \ finance providers
- Manage the Group Treasury team with 2 \ 3 direct reports
- Assist the CFO and wider team with any ad-hoc projects or analysis required
Key Attributes we are looking for in our Group Treasury Manager:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified Accountant or ACT equivalent
- Treasury and Cash Flow Forecasting experience
- Detail orientated with strong analytical skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Self-starting and able to identify value- add opportunities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Advanced Excel modelling skills
If this Group Treasury Manager position looks right for you, please apply below now!