Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust is one of the largest acute hospital trusts in the country. We provide a full range of services to more than [... Click Apply...] people across Portsmouth, South East Hampshire and West Sussex. Most services are provided at Queen Alexandra Hospital but they also offer a range of outpatient and diagnostic facilities closer to patients’ homes. They handle around [... Click Apply...] Emergency Department admissions a year and have the busiest maternity department on the South Coast. The Trust employs around 6,480 staff and is the largest employer in Portsmouth.
Due to the ongoing expansion of the service we are looking to recruit enthusiastic, motivated and dedicated staff nurses to join the wards across the following specialities: Medical, Surgical, Emergency, ICU, Renal, Stroke and Operating Theatres.
Portsmouth can offer excellent development opportunities and career prospects, whether you wish to enhance your current skills in your chosen specialty or are keen to build your career in a new and challenging area.
Portsmouth is the second largest city in Hampshire, on the south coast of England. It is a dynamic and vibrant waterfront city bursting with unique shopping opportunities, great places to eat and miles of beautiful coastline.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
- Nurse Band 5 salary starting from £23,023
- 37.5 hours per week, full time permanent positions
- Paid annual leave: 27 days + 8 public holidays
- Flight ticket to the UK for up to £800 refunded by the Trust
- 3 Months FREE accommodation
- Free airport pick-up and transport to the Trust
- Welcome pack and cash advance on arrival up to £500
- UK Visa fee – refunded upon arrival by the Trust
- NMC Application, CBT, Academic IELTS & UKVI IELTS refunded by the Trust
- OSCE training provided by the Trust
You will be given a fully supported induction & orientation programme tailored to your needs
NHS pension and many staff benefits which include; childcare vouchers, onsite gym / swimming pool, cycle to work scheme, access to our Beach Hut and many more!
Outstanding opportunities for your professional development both from within the ward teams and pro-active and visible Practice Education team
- Eligible to register with NMC
- A Minimum 12 months acute experience
- Must have scored a minimum of a band 7 in each sub-test of IELTS or a minimum of a grade B in each sub-test of OET (applicable to EU & International applicants applying from a country where English isn't the first language).
Apply today for this exciting nursing opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills. Immediate Interviews with full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member.
*** Interviews by Skype ***
NON EU reply
Please email your CV and IELTS/OET results to [... Click Apply...] or call The KCR team in confidence on + [... Click Apply...]crvdbrcktso Ireland) or + [... Click Apply...]crvdbrcktso UK)