Mandel Communications has two job openings for high-achieving sales professionals.
(Interesting fact: Sales professionals who join Mandel tend to “stick.”)
Location: San Francisco Bay Area (other geographies possible for a top candidate)
Compensation: Industry Competitive
Experience: Has at least 3 years of successful sales experience while selling (or assisting in the selling of) professional services to discretionary economic buyers in major corporations (Business to Business sales). Sales experience in the Training and/or Consulting Services industries is valuable.
Displays the capacity, developable abilities and clear evidence that indicate the candidate has the trajectory, motivation, intellectual capacity and curiosity, drive and determination, interests, self-awareness, personality, and energy to achieve the characteristics listed below for a Senior Sales Account Executive within 2 1/2 years.
Essential skills required of a Senior Sales Account Executive:
- Excellent personal communication skills: Face-to-face (in formal presentations and informal conversations), virtual, and written. Is a great talker and (even more important) is a great listener!
- In dialogue situations, is able to uncover and mutually agree upon customers’ pivotal business needs and mission-critical issues that can be solved or improved by Mandel’s training offerings
- Displays excellent business acumen and business judgment
- Can earn the right to be a trusted advisor with clients
- Understands and enjoys the art and science of the selling process; is facile and comfortable with the advanced use of sales technology (CRM, Linkedin, Social Media, etc.)
- Has the discipline and determination to set personally high professional goals and achieve them
- Is a welcome and positive team player
Comfortable and successful with:
- Interacting with customer executives and senior managers
- Being a listened-to voice inside Mandel where a sales professional will not get lost in the crowd
- Being expected to take initiative and actually make things better
Mandel Communications Inc., an innovative communications training and consulting firm serving some of the world’s top high tech and Fortune 500 companies, is seeking to fill the role of Client Services Assistant. Mandel Communications provides performance-based consulting and training to business, sales and technical professionals around the globe. The position is located in the central office in the Santa Cruz area. This is a full-time opportunity with competitive wages and benefits.
Role: Sales Associate
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.