MV Transportation is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to assist with our recruitment efforts in the San Francisco area to support our divisional recruitment efforts.
Qualified applicants must have strong communication skills and enjoy working with people in a team environment. This role will require exceptional communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Will call applicants, conduct phone screen and arrange interviews with on-site management team.
- Will conduct outreach in the SF bay area, building and maintaining relationships with outreach partners and veteran groups by attending job fairs, meet the employer events etc.
- Will prepare all recruitment tracking materials, and track hiring platforms data for General Manager
- Communicate with on-site management team and Regional Recruiter regarding applicant status and provide data in a timely manner.
- Report to Safety Manager daily to provide feedback of how recruiting efforts are progressing.
- May support other regional divisions recruitment efforts as needed.
- Ideally, candidates will have one (1) to three (3) years of experience working in a fast paced, office environment.
- Excellent communications skills (both verbally and written).
- Strong attention to detail and timely with applicant updates.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.
MV Transportation is the leading provider of paratransit services and the largest privately-owned passenger transportation contracting firm in the United States. We provide safe, reliable, and affordable transportation services, partnering with over 200 city and county government transit agencies, school districts, universities, and corporations. In addition to paratransit, the company offers fixed route, campus and corporate shuttle, and student transportation services.
MV provides freedom for over 110 million passengers each year across 30 states and Canada with a team of more than 20,000 dedicated transit professionals.
Founded in 1975 by Alex and Feysan Lodde, MV's growth over the past 40 years is a testament to our commitment to quality, our progressive approach toward passenger transportation, and the richness of our culture. We are committed above all else to making a difference in people’s lives by inspiring our employees, treating our customers as part of our family, and making our communities even better places to live.
Role: Recruiting Coordinator
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.