COMPANY: DICKSON O'BRIEN ASSOCIATES LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £26,000 - £30,000
Our growing service based client are looking to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant with the production of management accounts in a timely and accurate manner. This will include balance sheet reconciliations and profit and loss analysis.
- Responsible for the purchase ledger function. Reviewing the ledger and statement reconciliations prepared by the Accounts Clerk.
- Act as a point of escalation for the Accounts Clerk, liaising with suppliers and internal stakeholders as required, and reviewing the purchase invoice approval system.
- Prepare routine and ad-hoc pay runs, providing payment suggestions to the Head of Finance.
- Post bank transactions and prepare bank reconciliations.
- Review & posting of credit card and personal expenses.
- Full preparation of monthly holding company management accounts.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
The role would suit an ambitious part qualified accountant , full study support will be offered.