COMPANY: JMC LEGAL RECRUITMENT LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £100000 - £130000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits + work life balance.
Construction Litigation Associate (2 PQE+): The Construction Litigation team has grown from strength to strength over the last couple of years. With a number of key hires recently, you will work in of the highest regarded teams in the country. With a number of blue-chip corporates, global institutions and contractors on their portfolio, you will work on the largest matters in the UK.
This global firm is one of the largest law firms in the world, and truly handle the most important legal needs for the largest businesses. This Top 20 UK law firm are renowned for their innovative approach working with a ranger of Global 1000 and Fortune 500, 250 and a large percentage of FTSE 250 companies. They are at the forefront of a new and inclusive working environment, being one of the first firms to actively promote flexible working.
Spanning over 35+ countries over 6 continents, they are well positioned on the international stage. This firm has one of the largest amounts of ranked leaders in their field, providing true value and quality in the UK. They are considered one of the best firms in the world it has dominated the rankings receiving numerous accolades over the last 10 years. Although a leader across many fields, they are particularly strong across Finance & Projects, Banking & Corporate, IP and Technology, Litigation and Regulatory, Restructuring, Real Estate and Employment.
If you are looking to work within a leading global practice, this firm will provide all the support and exposure to the quality of work that will allow you to propel your legal career.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Construction Litigation Associate to join this Top 20 law firms City of London office and be part of a wider award-winning firm.
The Construction Litigation team have undergone significant growth of recently, with a recent key hire within this department this has gone from strength to strength. Widely considered one of the strongest construction litigation practices in the UK and globally, you will work with market leaders in this Legal 500 and Chambers ranked department.
You will be:
- You will focus on domestic and international construction disputes
- You will act for bluechip corporates, global institutions and contractors, with experience spanning the commercial, residential, hotels and retail sectors.
- You will work in a high-level client-facing role, working with existing clients and new clients.
- You will help manages junior and trainees
As an Associate in the department, you will work with the Partners and Senior Lawyers on complex matters. You will be given a large amount of responsibility and client interaction that will allow you to larger career prospects.
- You will be a Construction Litigation Associate with at least 2 years PQE (There is no upper limit for the level of PQE and more senior candidates will be taken into account for a senior position)
- You will be currently working within a City or International practice.
- Worked within a respectable Construction department
- Excellent drafting and communication skills.
- Actively engage in networking and development opportunities
Salary & Benefits:
- You will receive a market-leading salary with an excellent bonus structure and benefits package.
- The firm also promotes work-life balance with working from home days.
This is a standout position for a Construction Litigation Associate to join this Top 20 practice in their City of London Headquartered office.
Apply now for immediate consideration, alternatively please feel to email or call for a confidential conversation.