COMPANY: CAREER LEGAL, LEGAL FINANCE & ACCOUNTING
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Our client is an award-winning international law firm with offices in Europe, US and Asia. Their world-wide headcount stands at 700 staff. The firm’s client base is a mixture of corporate clients and high net worth individuals and families.
We are looking for a Financial Systems Analyst with experience in professional services to join a world-renowned law firm.
The Financial Systems Analyst will work closely with the Senior Financial Systems Analyst to build strong relationships with the business, to help deliver an impeccable service, whilst also working on a variety of new and exciting projects.
- Provide technical expertise to help facilitate the effective use of financial systems across the firm globally.
- Trouble-shoot system issues and identify system improvements to meet user and business requirements.
- The resolution of queries raised by the business in a timely and professional manner.
- Analyse data contained in our databases to identify and fix data integrity issues.
- To be a key member of the team that will implement any future software applications or upgrades to existing software.
- Create, test and deliver financial reports and other information to the firm.
- A thorough understanding of the business implications of finance systems in a legal environment.
- Extensive knowledge of the Elite Enterprise application.
- Strong knowledge of the Elite enterprise table structure and relational databases.
- The ability to write Transact-SQL queries.
- Must have an understanding of accounting principles.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and prioritise work accordingly.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted, you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.