Company: BEECHER MADDEN.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £130,000 - £139,999
This is a role where you may be working on a range of different things, varying from brief tactical engagements to customising clientele product to figure out how to handle possible challenges. The clients of this company require industry specialists who recognise their challenges and with who they can establish trusted relationships with. By joining the team, you will work with inspirational, determined and supportive individuals who have various and widespread skills, experience and backgrounds. What does the role involve?
Can I apply?
- Having confidence to develop the market for Cyber Risk services, primarily across major financial services businesses
- Distributing a range of cyber-related engagements across our business, such as effective people management on client engagements and working seamlessly and collaboratively with colleagues in other parts of the organisation and globe
- Having a wide perspective of potential issues that could be encountered when managing various teams and the strategies to overcome them
- Having a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
- Identifying opportunities for improving the value our services provide to clients and the efficiency of our go to market activity
- Capturing and enhancing intellectual property and know "know how" through engagements with clients and your awareness of the digital marketplace
- Leading the growth and performance of existing and new market schemes regarding financial services, work in close partnership with appropriate associates
- Contributing to the latest thought-leadership and industry research relating to cyber security and organisational crisis and response management to cyber issues
- Creation and execution of intricate and expert projects
- Cyber experience, likely including experience across areas such as advanced threat readiness and protection, application protection, identity and access management, incident response, information privacy and protection, cyber risk analytics, vulnerability management, war gaming;
- You will likely hold certifications (such as ISO27001, CISSP, CISA, CISM or SOC2)
- Excellent commercial awareness and business acumen, including specifically a good understanding of cyber risk to both business processes and supporting technology
- Do you have great interpersonal skills and experience of developing effective, long-lasting client relationships?
- Ability to present complex analysis in depth but in a clear manner, modified to be understood by individuals from different cultures, technical backgrounds and seniorities
- Are you self confident and enthusiastic in regards to business centred activities?
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact 020 7382 7980
Role: Cyber Risk Senior Manager Financial Services Job, Edinburgh or London, Up To £130,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: London (Central), London (Greater), London (Greater)
Apply for this job now.