Right Now Group are currently recruiting for a X-ray Cargo Screeners for a large global freight forwarder based at Stansted CM24
The job role will involve X-ray screening parcels ready for export. We can provide training but we are ideally looking for a candidate with previous experience working within a Warehouse environment or has previously x-ray screened in some sort of capacity passenger / hold baggage / cargo.
Candidates will require:
- 5 year background check (we will complete this)
- NXCT (we can complete this)
- Cargo Operative Screening - COS (we can complete this)
- Must have strong written and verbal communication in English
This will be a permanent position.
SHIFT HOURS: 14:30-22:30 (Monday-Friday)
You will receive:
- £13 Per Hour Pay Immediately + Holiday Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Free Parking
- Staff Canteen
- Optional overtime
Duties will include:
- Working in a Warehouse Environment
- Loading and Unloading Parcels onto X-ray machine, Conveyor belts and vehicles
- Using a hand-held scanner, Parcels will need to be scanned as they travel through the facility.
- Faced Paced environment but adhering to all Health and Safety instructions in the warehouse
- X-ray Screening Cargo looking out for any explosive threats.
- Keeping up to date with screening training
This position will involve repetitive manual lifting it is essential that you have a good level of fitness.
X-ray Training might be in Stansted or a alternative location, if this is the case and we will cover the cost of travel as well as accommodation. Training will be for two days on a Wednesday & Thursday 10:00 - 18:00 and you will be paid for your training time also.
For this Role you will need:
- Safety Boots / Steel Toe capped boots (You will need to bring these
- For this role we will need to apply for a DBS check (Criminal Record Check) to confirm that you do not have any disqualifying criminal convictions and you will also need to go complete some aviation security training called CO Training (Cargo Operative Training) which we will put you through, this training is completed online and takes approximately 1 hour 30 minutes to complete. The cost for the DBS and CO training will come to a total of £105 and this will be deducted from your first weeks wages. Once this has been paid for, you will be emailed the original copies.