Our highly revered client is one of the largest teams of lawyers in the South outside London and are independently recognised as one of the UK's leading national law firms.
A position exists for a technically strong, personable and ambitious lawyer, looking to pursue a career in family law with one of the top practices in the South East outside London.
The role requires someone with experience of mid to high-value matrimonial finance issues and private child law matters.
The family team consists of a partner and four other lawyers. It is part of the wider Personal Wealth and Families Group of twenty one lawyers established to provide an integrated and holistic service to private clients.
The team acts for a diverse client base including international entrepreneurs, city professionals, those in the sports and entertainment industries as well as the spouses/partners of same.
The work of the team is diverse but key areas are:
• Divorce or separation and all financial issues arising from this
• Any children's issues arising from the breakdown of the client's relationship
• Advising on cohabitee issues
• Pre and post-nuptial agreements
• Civil partnership disputes
• Qualifications and Experience
• Candidates should have the drive and enthusiasm for a broad spectrum of family work. Successful candidates are also likely to be strong team players with good inter-personal skills, to have strong academics and high-quality experience with a leading national/regional practice, and to possess excellent communication and negotiation skills. First-class support and learning and development opportunities are provided and early responsibility is offered.
Origin Legal is handling a number of Family Solicitor vacancies throughout the South East. If you are a Solicitor looking to consider your options then please do get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Origin Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Role: Family Solicitor
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Surrey, Surrey
Apply for this job now.