Teaching Personnel are recruiting for a SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a specialist SEN school in Cardiff from January 2020. The school caters for secondary aged children who are not in mainstream education with behavioural and learning difficulties. You will be working with a specific child to support their learning.
The role is Monday - Friday, 8:30am-3:30pm term time only.
The successful candidate will have:
- A full, clean driving licence with access to a car to use daily.
- NVQ Level 2 in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools or similar
- Be passionate and enthusiastic to work with pupils within the school and enhance their learning.
- Must have experience of working with pupils and will have had experience of working within the education sector and with multi-agencies.
- Will be proactive and eager to carry out responsibilities.
We can offer you:
- Opportunity to work at various schools (SEN and mainstream) within Plymouth.
- Competitive daily pay rate.
- Continual professional development (CPD) opportunities.
In order to work for Teaching Personnel and clear our vetting process, you must have a Child Workforce DBS subscribed to the Update Service. Full assistance will be provided should you need to apply for a new check, at a standard cost of GBP40, plus an annual subscription fee of GBP13 for the Update Service.
If you hold experience working with children or young people and want take the next step in building a career in an exciting and rewarding area of education, please contact Harley on the details below or email your CV and a covering letter. We look forward to hearing from you!