Do you have a passion for customer service and administrative work? Don't wait, apply now!
PeopleShare has an IMMEDIATE need for a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant in New Castle, DE !
Don't think of this as a job, think of it as your next career!
This client is highly ranked in the thermal insulation, scaffolding, coatings, firestopping and fire proofing industry.
This client is looking for candidates with positive outgoing personalities and customer service/admin experience to join their already amazing team!
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Job Details:
- Available Shifts: Monday-Friday
- Pay Rate starting at $16-18/hour (based on experience)
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Receptionist duties (answer phones, take messages, greet visitors, etc)
- Provide excellent Customer Service, including processing customer orders
- Basic office administration: copies, filing, data entry
- Microsoft Office
- Facilitate company meetings: make coffee, order lunch, clean up, etc.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Job Requirements:
- At least 2-3 years Receptionist/Admin/Customer Service experience
- Detail oriented. Produce quality results on a consistent basis
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and via email
- Microsoft Office skills including MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Delaware (DE) - New Castle, Newark, and Wilmington. We have openings for warehouse associate, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service representative, concierge representative, insurance, sales, substitute teaching, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.