I'm looking for a Front End Developer for a global advertising giant! This role is specific to a major tech client they've been working with for a number of years which is a global household name, most people have more than one of their devices and some have most of them!
This is a fantastic opportunity which involves travel to The USA for approximately 4 weeks around 3 times a year where (approx 12 weeks in total) you'll learn about their latest products to help you and the team develop their sites and client sites.
You'll have experience in developing HTML5 Banners, Microsites and more!
- Use the provided frameworks and automation tools to produce microsites for partner and reseller CMSs
- Test all work in situ in partner sites to ensure partners can take the whole code and put it in their CMS without further coding (except for adding their custom links)
- Beautify code and name assets clearly and consistently to make it easy for partners to use code. Consult the Partner ReadMe and the provided documentation. To ensure code and file naming follows accepted guidelines
- Validate code using offline tools
- Develop new digital assets
- Modify existing code to accommodate for a locale - including changing image paths, server-side includes (SSI), file names, directories, other elements, and other development tasks
- Ensure all your work is performed according to the brief and minimum requirements for each client.
- Develop fast and efficiently to meet tight deadlines
- Produce digital assets in several languages
- Maintain client digital assets to the best of your ability using clean, accessible mark-up according to the latest web standards
- Awareness of the client's mobile platform with the ability to build solutions that take advantage of the latest operating system features while remaining performant on the latest devices
You will have worked for an advertising agency previously and must understand how work is completed within advertising agencies.
You will be a strong communicator and be able to speak to people at all levels within the business as well as external agency partners.
This role will require overtime which is paid including some weekend work as well so only those willing to work 6 days a week during certain periods of the year need apply.
This is a great opportunity to work on one of the biggest tech brands globally.