CAD Suspension Engineer
A well-established, professional engineering company are seeking a CAD Suspension Engineer (CATIA) to join their team in Leamington Spa on a Permanent basis. Paying an excellent starting salary of £30,000 - £40,000 per annum depending on experience. (Plus, pension and 24-days annual leave - increasing with service plus Bank Holidays)
Our client established in 2005 provide innovative engineering solutions to a broad spectrum of customers and market sectors. Due to the growth of their company, they are looking to expand their engineering team and are actively seeking a dedicated CAD Suspension Engineer to support a range of customer focussed development projects.
The successful CAD Suspension Engineer will be hard-working, passionate, and reliable and have a minimum of 8 years' experience in an automotive development field.
This position requires a dynamic individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills who is self-motivated and able to work as part of an integrated team. You must be passionate, enthusiastic, confident, and personable with the ability to deliver to high standards under critical time restraints.
CAD Suspension Engineer duties and responsibilities:
- Working in CATIA to develop Suspension systems and associated components from concept to volume production.
- Generating kinematic models to demonstrate vehicle dynamics.
- Develop novel solutions to engineering requirements for a range of projects and systems.
- Working with internal departments and suppliers to provide engineering design and problem solving activities.
- Generating details drawings, hand calculations and associated data to support component manufacture and product development
- Engineering change control management and supporting documentation.
- Travel between customer sites and suppliers within the UK and Europe
The ideal CAD Suspension Engineer will have:
- Minimum 5 years of automotive engineering experience.
- HND or engineering degree qualification.
- Previous experience within a CAD Suspension Engineer position would be desirable.
- Technically proficient in the development of suspension systems.
- Excellent CATIA, CAD skills including kinematics module.
- Strong Engineering problem solving skills.
- High level of attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to work with people at all levels.
- Excellent MS Office skills including Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Full UK driving license.
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
£30,000 - £40,000 per annum depending on experience.