We are seeking a PT/OT/SLP TRAVEL OPPORTUNITIES IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA to join our team! You will evaluate and treat patients with speech, language, voice, and fluency disorders.
- Develop therapy and treatment plans for speech disorders
- Implement standardized tests for accurate diagnosis of communication disorders
- Establish treatment goals and milestones with patients
- Document and store treatment plans and progress reports
- Update patient progress to relevant parties
- Research related speech and language problems
- Previous experience in speech pathology or other related fields
- Familiarity with communication disorders
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and patient demeanor
Founded in 2003, Alegiant Healthcare has become the go-to medical staffing company for nurses, advanced practice, allied health and IT professionals across the United States.
Alegiant is committed to being the premier provider of high-quality services and solutions in the healthcare industry. We are dedicated to having a highly motivated and skilled team of professionals who perform the highest level of quality work each and every day. By setting these high standards for our organization, and by drawing from all available knowledge and resources, our ability to provide exceptional customer service with honesty and integrity is unmatched.
Role: SLP TRAVEL OPPORTUNITES NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.