COMPANY: HENLEE RESOURCING
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
SALARY: £85000 - £90000 per annum + plus car / allowance and superb benefits
We hope you are safe and well in these rather bizarre times!!!
Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this well-known and highly respected "Employer of Choice" based in either Swindon or London to recruit an experienced Senior Strategic HR / OD (design) Lead on a permanent basis.
This role will make up part of the wider HR strategy leadership team, providing thought leadership across the Organisation. Working closely with the strategy team to lead on the continuous development of an overarching HR strategy for the Business and identification of the required strategic capabilities. Owning and designing the strategy re-fresh process and engaging across the organisation to ensure the organisation has a people strategy that is future proof and fit for purpose.
You will lead a small team in developing and continually refining the HR / People strategy and developing the underpinning Strategy to support this. Working closely with the Strategy Team, you will develop strategic roadmaps to show and track how the workforce and capabilities will change over time as a result of investment and ongoing business change, providing clarity on transition states and desired cultural evolution.
You will also produce briefing and option papers for key stakeholders to enable an informed business choice. Describing the evolution of solutions from current state to future state, and strategic investment options ensuring there is a clear understanding of the commercial value to be derived.
We're looking for somebody with a bold, curious and expansive mindset who is always looking ahead to identify the next big questions that need to be considered, in order to continually shape the strategic future. Somebody who can look at external trends and analysing / evaluating internal and external best practice in order to make recommendations to guide strategic decisions.
Key Requirements / Experience / Qualifications:
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Business Management, or equivalent qualification / experience
- Proven strong experience of creating business and operational strategies and investment roadmaps
- Strong leadership, influencing, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience of building strong, long term relationships with multiple, senior stakeholders across the business
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to think creatively and solve complex business problems
- Excellent communication skills with ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a clear and concise way which generates executive stakeholder buy-in
- Ability to research and comprehend multiple sources of complex information in order to draw out key conclusions
- Ability and desire to quickly comprehend the functions, capabilities and benefits of new approaches to solve business issues / opportunities
- Ability to evaluate multiple solutions to business problems
If you are looking for a challenging move into an organisation with an exciting future and can demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.
Role: Senior Strategic HR / OD Lead
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Apply for this job now.