A local transportation company is seeking a Logistics Customer Care Representative for an immediate opportunity. There are rotating hours between 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. Monday and Wednesday and Friday from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m.
· Answer customer/driver calls timely and efficiently
· Utilize dispatch software to dispatch orders to drivers and assign transports to drivers
· Collaborate with internal personnel, external partners, and independent contractors
· Manage timely input, dispatch, pick-up, and delivery of every orders
· Focus on client’s needs and provide excellent service standards
· Troubleshoot all shipment/client problems, resolve, document, and report all service failures
· Timely complete and submit all forms for processing
· Must have a High School Diploma or GED, some college is preferred
· Must have 2+ years of experience in trucking industry, brokerage, sales/service or dispatching
· Must have proficient MS Office skills and be able to type 45+ wpm
· Must have strong communication, listening, problem-solving, and organizational skills
· Must be punctual, meticulous, courteous, professional, and reliable
· Must have the ability to work independently
· Must be highly detail-oriented with the ability to provide follow-up assistance
Only candidate that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers a great benefit package upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4389.
With over 30 years experience in Greater Cleveland and thousands of people employed successfully each year, Area Temps still believes that the best way to serve both our employees and our customers is through personal service. When you apply online, we'll review your work skills and location preferences within 24 hours. Qualified candidates will be contacted to arrange for a personal interview, and our personnel supervisors will work with you to find the perfect assignment.
The Area Temps Advantage
Every year we match thousands of quality employees with rewarding office, industrial, professional, technical and skilled trades opportunities.
City Search Applicant Network:
Our interactive centralized network links our three branch locations, providing unprecedented access to over 80,000 personally interviewed and performance-rated applicants. Clients are guaranteed the best candidates - and job seekers have access to the best opportunities - in the Greater Cleveland area.
We assess our candidates with skill-specific interviewing, online skills testing, as well as internal and client-generated performance ratings. Employees with the highest ratings are considered first for available assignments.
On-site visits help our account representatives create solutions that are specifically tailored to each client company's needs. And our staffing supervisors have personally met, interviewed and evaluated every candidate we refer.
From customized orientation and training videos, to our unconditional guarantee, to free computer software testing and training, we go the extra mile to deliver outstanding value.
Our staff continually participates in formal and on-the-job training, as well as continuing education, to improve the results we deliver.
Role: Logistics Customer Care Representative - Part-time - Third Shift - LC
Apply for this job now.