Logistics Analyst - Charlotte
The role of the Logistics Analyst is to provide effective communication, problem resolution and customer satisfaction between ILS customers and APLL support teams globally, which consist of offshore customer support counterparts, ILS management, APLL account management teams, systems, operations and sales. The logistics analyst will implement new procedures, assist in development of new programs, and establish new business potentials for stronger business relationships between customers and APLL.
- Manage, communicate and resolve operational, process and systems issues to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Proactively identify trends, process improvements and customer needs and propose and implement solutions.
- Establish, implement, maintain and manage operations
- Lead cross-functional support teams and dedicated customer support reps to achieve customer business objectives
- Facilitate the smooth flow of APLL operations and data and articulate gaps in performance or capabilities between customer requirements and APLL data output.
- Maintain, establish and implement new procedures
- Provide problem resolution, customer satisfaction and identify potential business opportunities
- Communicate and educate dedicated customer support reps on specific customer requirements, preferences and initiatives.
- Understand APLL’s services and expedite product through the supply chain
- Continuous evaluation of client facing work scope and activities to assure maximum value and resource efficiency for customer.
- Measure and report performance against established quality and process
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-3 years of relevant transportation experience including 2 years’ experience involving direct customer interaction.
Additional Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Transportation industry knowledge to include understanding of broker and customs clearance issues
- APLL operations and Documentation
- ACS123, SeeChange systems
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and software
- Knowledge and experience of databases; Excel Word and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of EDI basics
- Adaptive to Change
- Decision Making
- Organization and Planning
- Customer focus
APL Logistics (APLL) designs and operates smart globally integrated supply chains. We combine logistics solutions with transportation services across the world. APLL is a member of Kintetsu World Express group (KWE), a global logistics services provider. Operating in more than 110 locations in 60 countries, APLL manages 200 logistics facilities covering over 20 million square feet globally. With more than 7,600 logistics professionals across the world with local market knowledge, APLL is your trusted global logistics partner. For additional company information, please refer to #removed#
Role: Logistics Analyst
Apply for this job now.