We are currently expanding our Chicago Office and looking to add a Driver Recruiter in the Des Moines Market.
- The ideal candidate will be helping us get the office off of the ground and play a key role in establishing a new satellite location
- You must have a passion for helping people find the right career
- Work in a fast paced environment completing work with a high level of accuracy
- Take ownership in your work
- You must have the ability to connect and bond with drivers
- Ability to grasp the positions we are recruiting on and articulate the position requirements and hiring requirements
- Must be motivated to succeed
- Ability to utilize Computers-Word, Excel, and Web based platforms
- Recruiting experience preferred, but not necessary
If you feel that you would be a good fit for this role...we want to hear from you. Please feel free to send your resume to #removed# or call Joe for more information! #removed#
About Staffmark Drivers
Staffmark Drivers is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark Drivers is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.