Company: INFINITY CARE SERVICES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Grace Home Health is looking for an Occupational Therapist (OT) for the Modesto area. As an OT, you will be delivering the highest quality patient care, according to the specific orders of each patient's physician.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Evaluating patient's functional status (muscle function, endurance, visual coordination, self-care ability, etc.)
- Evaluating home environment for hazards or barriers and Identifying equipment needed for independent living.
- Developing treatment plans and establishing goals for improved function.
- Training patients/ family members (as needed) in the use of prosthetic and/or orthotic devices.
- Maintaining appropriate clinical records and reporting changes in the patient's condition.
- Identifying patient and family/caregiver needs for other home health services
- Supervising Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants
Candidates of a Occupational Therapist
- Has current and unrestricted California state license to practice as a Occupational Therapist
- Basic Life Support (BLS)-CPR required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) preferred
- Ability to apply sound judgement to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of relevant policies, procedures, and equipment necessary to practice hospice care
- Physical and mental ability to support changes in work assignments related to patient needs
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year of experience, a valid driver's license, and reliable transportation
- Excellent Pay
- 401K with Employer Matching
- Group health/dental/vision plans (available for full time employees)
- Vacation and sick pay (full time)
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Flexible work schedules to accommodate staff needs
Powered by JazzHR