LTA/Reed Education are currently recruiting for tutors to support the National Tutoring Programme (NTP).
The National Tutoring Programme (NTP) supports schools by providing access to high-quality tutoring to help pupils whose education has been affected by the Covid-19 pandemic.Tuition is delivered either face-to-face or online tuition, and can be delivered as 1:1 support or small groups, working across either Primary or Secondary schools.
We are looking for people with the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
• Must have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Recent experience of working in primary, secondary or SEN schools and knowledge of the National Curriculum
• Experience in EYFS, Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2, Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 or Key Stage 5
• Commitment to professional development and a keenness to learn
• A passion for working with children
• Commitment to Safeguarding
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check