The maintenance electrician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the business goals and objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the facility's equipment
- Install new and improve existing equipment, processes and facility;
- Perform regular preventative maintenance as spelled out by manufacturer's manuals and company written procedures;
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of equipment;
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of equipment;
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service;
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments;
- Use a variety of hand and power tools and material handling equipment in performing duties;
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas;
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Read and interpret schematics, diagrams and technical manuals
- Methodical root cause troubleshooting and repair of the following equipment and systems: Electrical, Mechanical, Pneumatic, Hydraulic
- Ability to be on call
- 401k Profit Sharing
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
If interested, please complete our online Application for Employment and the Pre-Employment Inquiry Release Form at #removed#
Clinton Aluminum is the Midwest’s #1 supplier of aluminum and stainless steel plate products. With facilities in Ohio, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan, we are able to quickly fulfill orders and ship our products anywhere in the world, meeting your strict delivery deadlines.
Clinton Aluminum was the first stocking distributor of specialized aluminum mold plate and now we are the largest distributor of aluminum mold plate in North America. We have millions of pounds of aluminum plate, bar, rod, sheet, and structural shapes at our multiple processing facilities. Multiple plate saws in each facility help us process customer orders quickly and accurately, and the Clinton logistics team delivers daily to make sure your critical lead times can be met.
Role: Maintenance Electrician - 2nd & 3rd Shift Available
Apply for this job now.