COMPANY: QED LEGAL LLP
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £20000.00 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
Conveyancing Paralegal - Birmingham - Top 100 Firm
This top tier law firm based in Birmingham city centre is looking for an experienced conveyancer to join its part exchange department.
The residential development team acts on behalf of all the main house builders across the country and you will play a vital role in the department. Key duties will include:-
- drafting and sending out part exchange resales paperwork
- dealing with pre-contract enquiries, negotiating and exchanging contracts
- completing post-completion formalities, including SDLT and Land Registry registrations
- managing your own caseload of transactions and managing your own
- developing and maintaining client relationships
I am looking to speak to candidates with previous experience working as a residential conveyancer (especially working in part exchange resales) and have strong attention to detail.
The firm offers a competitive salary and benefits package, along with some excellent career prospects with the added kudos of working for one of the most prestigious law firms in Birmingham.
If you would like to discuss the role further please contact David Burgess at QED Legal on the details provided for a confidential, no obligation discussion.
Role: Residential Conveyancer - Paralegal
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands (County), West Midlands (County)
Apply for this job now.