Staff Nurse (Days)
Salary: £37,456 - £38,552 - £2000 Welcome bonus
Our nurses and care teams are at the heart of our high quality person-centred care. The passion our teams have for supporting well being, customer care and individualised nursing support is exceptional.
Our 60+bed residential and nursing home located in Yeovil, are looking for an experienced full time Nurse, working nights to join the team. Led by our experienced Clinical Manager, you will work as part of our incredible team of nursing professionals and care staff, all of whom are passionately committed to making a difference to the lives of those in their care and ensuring the home provides first class quality care at all times.
In this incredibly rewarding role, no two days are the same, with your responsibilities including; Assessing, planning and implementing clinical care, Assisting with service user reviews, Assisting with clinical interventions and supervision, Assisting with daily living routines and personal care, Administering medicines and treatments, Maintaining CQC compliance, best practice and safeguarding standards,Supporting family members and much more.
To join us you'll need:
- Valid NMC registration with a current NMC Pin
- Ideally 12 months post registration experience, competent in all basic RN procedures
- Excellent clinical track record, able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of person-centered care, CQC care practices, nursing theory and best practice
- A caring, kind and professional approach, passionate about exceptional standards of care to support older people
- To possess excellent interpersonal skills to enable concise meaningful and compassionate communication with colleagues, customers and their families
- A flexible, collaborative 'can do' approach with strong work ethics, able to work cohesively with a multi-disciplined team and engage with new ideas
Benefits of the RGN role:
We never underestimate the hard work and commitment our care teams provide and we value and respect our colleagues for everything they do We offer a wide range of benefits listed below, but there is so much more to this role.
- Up to £2,000 WELCOME BONUS (T&C's apply)
- 28 days paid annual leave, inclusive of Bank Holidays (pro rata based on hours)
- Enhanced pay for bank holidays, Christmas & New Year
- Automatic enrolment in our company pension
- Free DBS checks
- Free or subsidised meals
- Full company induction programme
- Excellent ongoing training support thereafter (mandatory, specialist & development)
- Opportunities for career progression across the Group
- Long service awards, Annual Care Awards and staff recognition schemes
- Discounts of up to 20% across hundreds of retailers & online via MyCaringRewards
- Access to a proportion of your earnings before payday via our Wagestream system
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in the South East and Midlands. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
[... Click Apply...]