The Social Media Manager will administer the company’s social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. Administration includes but is not limited to:
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and sales
- Engagement with other pages and individuals
The Social Media Manager is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.
We are a Feel Good Marketplace where our customers can buy products for themselves and give back 40% of their purchase to a non-profit/cause of their choice.
We have revolutionized traditional product fundraising by digitalizing the entire process.
Role: Social Media Intern
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.