At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Registered Mental Health or Learning Disabilities Nurse.
A rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals.
RMNs/RNLDs with interests in leadership, research & risk assessment are encouraged to apply.
If you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!Your Day-to-Day…
- Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual patient programs of care with a focus on risk assessment / management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
- Report any ill health amongst patients and make requests for R.M.O/GP/Professional visits where necessary
- Support empowerment of patients having regard for their dignity rights whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
- Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
- Are newly Qualified or an Experienced RMN / RNLD with a current Pin Number
- Have experience working with an adult mental health client group
- Have knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983, an understanding of latest nursing practices and are able to deputise in a clinical lead role
- Have the capacity to maintain documentation and undertake audits
- Compassionate and focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage and reduce risk whilst helping to empower and support service user independence
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- RCNi membership, Preceptorship for newly qualified nurses and development programmes for experienced nurses
- Company pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- A comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
- Paid leave for your birthday and anniversary of joining the company
- Subsidised meals
- Opportunities for CPD, further learning and development
- Expert clinical supervision and peer support
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below
Join us!Cygnet Health Care
has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.Cygnet Hospital Beckton
is a smoke free gender specific hospital for women with complex mental health needs. We accept emergency and planned, pre-assessed admissions. We provide a multi-disciplinary approach, to help service users return home as quickly as possible. Situated in the East End of London, the hospital has four different specialist wards including mental health with learning disability, personality disorder, PICU and low secure.Beckton is rated ‘Good’ by the CQC