Company: ANAKIN SEAL LEGAL RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Construction Solicitor is required by this Legal 500 and Chambers recognised practice.
In joining this firm as a construction solicitor, you will become part of an established team with your role focusing on non-contentious contentious work.
Based in central Bath the team's work is wide and varied and clients include developers, major corporations, funders, contractors, sub-contractors, construction consultants, local authorities, registered providers of social housing and PFI consortia.
The department is very busy and is expanding to accommodate its increasing levels of work.
The firm is seeking a construction lawyer who can demonstrate:
- 2+ years' PQE as a construction solicitor focussing on non-contentious work.
- Proactive and prepared to work independently and intelligently exercise your own judgment with minimal supervision always adopting a can-do attitude
- Enjoy client contact
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in running own files
What's on offer?
On offer with this Construction Solicitor opportunity is:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Good work life/balance
- Wide variety of work
- Realistic opportunities for progression
To be considered for this construction solicitor role based in Bath please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible