Greenspire is a national residential savings program specialist that leverages state-of-the art technology to lower the cost of living for homeowners while promoting clean energy and sustainability. Greenspire has experienced tremendous growth since its inception in November 2012, and has been featured in top 10 of the Inc 500, as well as in the top 50 “Best Places to Work” of multiple national publications including Glassdoor and Inc.
We are currently looking for a motivated, reliable individual to join our first-class operations support team. In addition to a strong team culture, Greenspire provides tremendous opportunity for growth, company culture infused with events, sporting tickets and team nights, and the ability to do something truly rewarding through helping families and the environment. If you are looking for a place to foster passionate personal enterprise, as well as career advancement, we encourage you to apply.
- Collaborate with Retail Solar Consultants to help them qualify leads, design systems, and close deals
- Manage processing and service reports
- Previous solar experience a plus, especially post-install solar knowledge
Proficient with email, MS Office, and CRM tools
- Answer questions about product availability, installation times, system performance, maintenance and billing
- Slightly obsessive about providing a great customer experience, in all the right ways
- Self-starter, integrity, passionate, high energy, people skills
- Student mentality; eager to learn about solar industry and operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
While experience in a sales/customer support role is desired, we are motivated to train the right individual. Solar sales/operations experience is a plus. Must have a positive attitude and ability to work well with other team members and customers.
- Generous hourly rate plus monthly bonuses
- Friendly, fun, high-energy work culture
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Opportunity to work for a company that is changing the world for the better!
Greenspire is an energy efficiency organization working with state and federally funded programs designed in an effort to lower fossil fuel consumption. Our motive is to find the homes that will qualify for the program, schedule an energy assessment, and help determine what upgrades the home needs to reduce its dependency on fossil fuels. Environmental responsibility is a big part of our culture. It is time for us as a society to become more environmentally responsible and take care of our planet and its residents.
We are looking for people that are passionate about the clean energy industry and are excited about joining a young and growing company with a tremendous opportunity for growth. Go green and join the Greenspire team!
Role: Solar Operations Associate
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.