Amazing opportunity Telecommuting for HEDIS Medical Record Reviewer!
Day to Day Responsibilities of this Position and Description of Project:
This position will be in support of the HEDIS Medical Record Review (MRR) cycle. The individuals will work directly with HEDIS MRR Program Manager and other medical record reviewers to review medical record.
- Primary responsibility will be to perform medical record review, & enter findings into abstraction tool (Inovalon QSHR) and to over read
- Identify chase opportunities & track progress
- Coordinate with Program Manager, and administrative staff to manage caseload for teams
- Communicate with team members to effectively manage project assignment
- Communicate with healthcare providers
- RN, LVN/LPN or certified coder
- Minimum with previous 2 years of on-season HEDIS Medical Record Review experiences
- Must be proficient in computers and conducting most/all work activities on computer only
- Inovalon QSHR, Right Fax, Adobe Standard, and Microsoft Office Suite (especially Microsoft Excel)
- Medical record review chart abstraction/over reading/training
If you think this opportunity is for you please apply for immediate consideration!
Role: Amazing opportunity Telecommuting for HEDIS Medical Record Reviewer!
Location: El Segundo,
Apply for this job now.