Company: PSIXTY RECRUITMENT LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £28,000 - £36,000 per annum, Negotiable, Inc benefits, OTE
Customer Success Manager / Account Manager
Our client an exciting, industry-leading, digital signage provider based Southampton.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a client focused, Customer Success Manager to join the team.
Customer Success Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Focus specifically on the retention and expansion of existing large FTSE 500 clients, and other customers.
- Full involvement across the post-sale customer life cycle.
- You will provide the highest level of support for customers, helping them to identify their business needs and priorities whilst aligning this company's services and expertise to support these goals, and ensure that the customer unlocks measurable value from their digital signage plans.
- The Customer Success Manager will be required to develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and to collaborate with their Marketing and Events teams to ensure that they have the necessary knowledge, information and support to optimise expansion opportunities.
Customer Success Manager - Skills Required:
- 1+ years in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role - ideally dealing with some high value accounts.
- Previous experience with an annual subscription sales model is an advantage.
- Demonstrable track record of strong achievement against revenue, retention and expansion targets.
- Ability to quickly grasp new products and services, and basic technical concepts.
- Exceptional communication skills for a senior management level audience.
- Highly organised, collaborative and detail oriented.
- Positive attitude with high levels of professionalism and personal drive, and the ability to work independently.
- Strong team player, as well as a proactive individual contributor.
Customer Success Manager - Benefits:
- Company pension
- Team Lunch Every Friday
- Dress Down Friday
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- 25 days Annual Leave