Company: CREATIVE FINANCIAL STAFFING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Our client is a national distributor in the industrial space, recently carved out by a new Private Equity owner, the leadership is building their team to continue their record growth path. They are seeking a Financial Analyst to take over the sales compensation reporting functions as well as other pieces of the month end reporting. This position reports to the Corporate Controller, and will have high visibility to the CFO and Commercial Sales Leadership. If you are currently a staff accountant looking for a blended accounting and finance role who is ready to take on more analytical duties, apply today!
Newly created role, this blended accounting and finance position will report to the Corporate Controller and work cross functionally with Finance, Sales, IT to manage monthly reporting of actuals for sales commission and incentive plans. This organization is working a hybrid schedule with some in office duties required each week. Located in the Rosemont, IL area it is easily accessible by both car or public transportation.
- Monthly Commission and Sales Reporting for leadership and sales teams
- Monthly JE for commission accruals
- Financial Modeling and Analysis on actual vs forecasts
- Will assist in developing and updating commission and incentive plans with leadership
- Prepare monthly scorecards using Power BI for leadership
- Other month end or accounting functions as assigned
- 1-4 years in a blended accounting and finance role with reporting
- Strong excel and technical skills
- Power BI a plus
- Oracle or similar ERP experience
- Growing PE backed distribution company who is a national leader in their space.
- High exposure to senior leadership
- History of growing and promoting high performers
Expected Comp Range for the position is $65K-75K based on experience and skillset.