JOB DESCRIPTION: Seeking several Stock Plan Service Representatives to support clients, customers, and employees. This opportunity is with a large Fortune 100 company! This company has a large portfolio of services that includes wealth management, investment banking, capital raising, stock trading, and investment management.
In this position, candidates will be working with the Global Stock Plan Services group, helping high profile customers with their investment needs. This role will focus heavily on building and maintaining relationships with customers to help them meet their long-term financial goals.
This position presents a great way to get your foot in the door with a reputable Wealth Management firm and plenty of opportunity for growth! There is potential for the company to sponsor the Series 7 Exam for high performing employees as well!
- Responsible for handling calls that enter the servicing area.
- Identify and escalate issues/incidents to management as necessary to ensure proper resolution.
- Mail account-holder communications following strict timelines.
- Act as an advocate for the customer by submitting feedback through appropriate channels.
- May require familiarity with Turret phone or other large multi-line phone systems.
- Must be professional and efficient.
- Requires one year of customer service, financial services, or investment experience.
Bachelor's Degree required.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $19.17 /hour
Tailored Management is a national premium recruiting firm; dedicated to developing strong relationships with both clients and career seekers. Our President says, “The people business is personal.” This simple but profound phrase shapes the thinking that has made Tailored Management into a major national force in the recruiting industry. We believe to our core in finding the perfectly tailored candidate for each role we fill - each and every time.
Role: Stock Plan Service Representatives
Apply for this job now.