- Safe and reliable delivery to customer job sites, industrial locations, and other North Coast Electric locations
- General warehousing
- Daily pre-route vehicle inspections for safety and vehicle readiness using the Driver’s Vehicle Inspection Report
- Ensure truck is properly loaded, secured, and within weight
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications & Expectations:
- 21 years of age or older
- Class B license/ability to acquire within 30 days
- Valid driver’s license and current DMV abstract
- DOT Medical Examiners Card or ability to obtain within 10 days of hire date
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Professional in appearance, communication, and actions
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Physical requirements can include heavy lifting (70 lbs.)
- Warehouse environment and customer locations
- Driving delivery vehicle with GVW over 10,000 lbs.
- Position may include an early start (5:00am) every day
- Usual 40 hour work-week Monday through Friday however based on business needs evening and weekend hours may occasionally be required.
- Requires regular and reliable attendance
• $1,000 hiring bonus after 30 days of acceptable performance
• Additional $1,000 hiring bonus after 6 months of continuous employment and acceptable performance
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
• Pre-Paid Legal Services
• Paid sick leave and vacation
• Life Insurance
• Paid holidays
• Gym Reimbursement Program
• Opportunity to apply for the Sales Trainee Program (Ask about criteria)
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Employee discounts
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract nor is it intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. North Coast Electric Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. All decisions pertaining to hiring, transfers and promotions will be made regardless of gender, age, race, or any other protected classification.
Headquartered in Seattle Washington, with over 600 employees and 33 locations in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska, and Arizona, we are the largest independent distributor of electrical products and services on the West Coast. We are also the 16th largest privately held company in Washington State. The culture instilled by independent ownership is one of trust, integrity, and commitment. By joining our team, you become part of that culture. Our goal is that you find satisfaction in your work life and be given the opportunity to grow and succeed. Established in 1913, we have a long history of providing great training, career advancement, and a competitive benefits package. While we represent hundreds of great brands and thousands of products, it is really our people and our legacy that sets up apart.
Role: CDA Driver
Apply for this job now.